AMG Naturally’s Morning Glory Moisturizer now includes grape seed extract from the California wine country.
Grape Seed Extract is the highlight of many peer reviewed studies, all with positive results on human health and skin. Knowing this, we also added this natural polyphenol -loaded extract to our Better Body Butter – all over body lotion. We promise to keep our commitment to Naturally Green. Naturally Clean.
There is new research suggesting Grape Seed Extract shows promise for skin cancer!
Grape Seed Extract SKIN BENEFITS:
- Multiple effects on the skin including antioxidant properties (radical scavenger)
- Anti-aging properties
- Makes the skin look visibly younger, stronger, and less fragile
- Has toning and restorative effects
- Suitable for those with sensitive and irritated skin
- Has the ability to reduce eczema, psoriasis, broken blood vessels and other common unsightly skin conditions
- Skin cancer prevention
- Age spot prevention
- Safe to use on children and pregnant women
- By investing heavily in research that identifies and “captures” the molecular structures within grape seed shown to provide specific health benefits, Polyphenolics has developed a grape seed extract that is structurally unique, providing 90-95% total polyphenols — the biologically active constituents.
- Improved bioavailability
- Our grape seed extract is selectively extracted to include a higher percentage of lower molecular weight polyphenols, it has improved bioavailability and greater absorption compared to other grape seed extracts.
- Environmentally Friendly
- Non-toxic, Non-clastogenic
- GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe)
- Our grape seed extract is manufactured through a patented hot-water-based extraction process, without any traces of toxic chemicals or solvents in the final ingredient.
- 100% water-soluble
- Highly consistent
- The consistency of every batch of is verified through specialized HPLC testing, the accepted protocol for measuring polyphenol profiles. Consistent activity guarantees consistent results.