Why Sacha Inchi Oil
Sacha Inchi Oil:
-Acne -Eczema -Psoriasis -Rosacea
- Contains the highest omega 3 concentration of any plant source including flaxseed.
It consists of high doses of vitamins A and E as well as skin soothing amino acids making it a powerful all-natural antioxidant boosting ingredient.
- The naturally high doses of Vitamin E contains all of the Vitamin E forms including 4 tocotrienols and 4 tocopherols.
- Being called a “superfood” and why not put a superfood oil on your skin?
Sacha inchi oil surpasses in omegas 3 (48% omega 3) content most human's daily dose of fish oil soft gels.
- The oil is light with a fresh rainforest scent.
Sacha inch oil comes from the seeds which grow in the highlands of the Peruvian rainforests and are sustainable as the plants have a long production time and often produce year after year for many years and even decades.
Can improve many skin conditions.
- Contains ellagic acid also found in green tea, more powerful than quercitin.
- Contains polypeptides from nature rather than made in a lab.
Because Sacha Inchi Oil is anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial, it can improve tough skin conditions such as: